Days spent at museums, at music and light shows and evenings sharing a delicious chocolate babka are how we filled our week thus far. And now to continue the tradition (previous thanks here and here), I’d like to share what I am most thankful for this year.
5. Family. Ours is warm, close, supportive and finally nearby.
4. For new family members. My sister-in-law got married this year and her new husband has received the ultimate seal of approval — Sophia’s.
3. Living in the city, at least for now, that we love so much.
2. My sister and brother-in-law who are hosting Thanksgiving and have opened their home to not just my side of the family, but also Evan’s. Thankfully, everyone is brining a dish to help make such a big gathering manageable.
1. My amazing husband who is a true partner in every sense of the word and two beautiful little girls who give me a reason to smile every single waking hour.